High Performance Fiber & Textiles
High performance fibers and customized fabrics for advanced and technical applications
Materials and Converting
- 3D composite
- After treatment
- Development made possible at all stages, from materials to products
- In addition to fiber spinning capability, TEIJIN FRONTIER boasts of having internal converting capabilities such as twisting, weaving, knitting and after treatment There are R&D centers in Japan, China and Thailand. Combining all fibers and textiles knowledge in one-place makes us the unique company in the global market.
Nonwoven and Ultra fine fibers
Unique construction nonwoven “UNISEL®”
- Excellent heat sealing properties
- Vivid printability
- Good moldability
- High oil absorption
3D fiber structure composite “Elasty®”
Elasty® is the cushioning material which has a big role in our various fields of life.
The key point is our Elasty® high performance Polyester fiber for cushion. Excellent stability at an intersection of the fiber structure makes the basic performances improve, such as the air permeability, the elasticity and the durability. And even if it burns, there is little toxic gas, therefore our Elasty® makes a substantial contribution to the global environment, industry and life.
Elasty®, high breathability and water pass through. PU is not.
- Brassiere pad
- Cushon material for protection gears
- 3D molded seats for automotives, aircrafts, trains
- Combination with verticall lapping nonwoven technology
Wet-laid nonwoven fabric separator with “Tepyrus®”
- Ultra-fine fiber nonwoven fabric structure
- Liquid absorption
- Customizable to fit requirements
Industrial and Infrastructure
Concrete Cracking & Peel-and-Drop Prevention “SAMM Sheet”
High tenacity filaments for Rope, Cables and Aerospace
- Rope and cables
- Safety protections
Filtration solutions with unique Nanofiber “Nanofront”
Teijin Frontier invented stable quality of world’s first 700 nanometer ultra-fine polyester nanofiber by using its unique ‘New Sea/Island Separatable Fiber Technology’. It was commercialized in 2008.
The surface area of -Nanofront woven in filaments structure could be tens of times greater than conventional fibers. Thus, Microporous “NANOFRONT®” nonwoven sheets works capturing very small fine particle while retaining high air flow.
Tactical and Outdoor
Super light weight high tenacity Polyester “PASMO®”(also known as “Technoforce”)
Excellent performance in
- Burst strength
- Tearing strength
- Abrasion strength
- Light weight
- Bright and vivid color available
- UV resistance
Tetra Axial woven fabric “Tetras®”
Tetras® is able to keep it’s pattern under extraordinarily high destructive strain condition and break in multi phase whereas bi-axial woven fabric is broken easily.
Tear resistance of Tetras® is over twice as strong as bi-axial woven fabric
- Tennis Racquets / Golf shafts / other sports or recreation as composite material
- Shoes upper materials
- Outer fabrics for backpacks
Eco friendly Synthetic leather “Cordley®”
Cordley® are manufactured by impregnating a non-woven fabric substrate and coating with a resin such as polyurethane.
Combined with surface polyurethane processing technologies, they reproduce the touch, texture and quality of natural leather to a high degree. Cordley® is now used for a wide range of products including football shoes, basketballs, footballs, sofa and car interiors.
Have Some Questions? Let’s Talk!