Tepyrus® is the trademark of TEIJIN FRONTIER’s precision cut polyester fiber engineered for wet-laid nonwoven industry.
Tepyrus® is one of the most reliable and versatile fiber sources commercially available in this field. Its’ performance is backed by our continuing effort to respond to market needs. Tepyrus® is a dependable component that helps you make products better.
- Precisely controlled production from chemical reinforcement through fiber cutting deliver superior dispersion. Reliable immediate dispersion delivers better processing efficiency and less waste
- Bicomponent fibers encapsulate heat resistant structural fibers within low-melt point binding materials.
Heat binding eliminates the need for chemical binders for inert applications and helps achieve superior performance
- Low deviation of denier and fiber length compared with conventional short cut fibers.
Diameter 2μm at the finest with excellent uniformity of fiber cutting and dispersibility.
- Regular, crimped & flame retardant subject fibers, homo-polymer&bicomponent binders,recycled content & eco polymer alternatives
Use & Function
With a wide range of microfiber products, we have achieved the reliable barrier performance, durability, and soft feeling required for medical applications.
Surgical Tape / Surgical Gown / Surgical Mask / Transdermal Patch / Testing strips
Electronics (Battery Separator)
PET wet-laid nonwoven separator enables safer and higher performance Lithium Ion Batteries
– Higher thermal stability
– Faster electrolyte absorption
EV / Electric bike / Power tool/ Energy storage/ Drone / Handhelds
Wide selection of microfibers and bi-component binder fibers enables;
– Higher filtration efficiency
– Lower pressure drop
– Longer product life
Hydraulic of heavy equipment / Fuel filtration of clean diesel /Outdoor drinking tumber / Reverse-osmosis
T-bag / Food wrapper / Hygenic wipe / Wall liner